Daisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, December 30, 2010

nervous dayy ! ! !

21 Dec 2010 - Public Speaking
Trainer = Mr Hisham Karim & kak nani

this session is the public speaking day for all of us .... mr hisham & kak nani have give the subject to talk according our group. my group's topic is Information technology. and I'm focusing in Pros And Cons of Information Technology. I'm very nervous , but i motivate myself by saying, all of us do the same thing. yeah its work, my nervousness is getting better . my turn is 2Oth, hehe then i release it all out ......

mr hisham was comment about my speech, he say that my slide show is good & and then he saw that i'm like reluctant to perform this 'show' , huhu  & the best is he say to me, I can do better than this and maybe i can be a better speaker , i'm feel so happy and feel more confident. Tq Mr Hisham. 

for the last session, Mr Hisham was announced 15 best speaker , i hope my name to be called, huhu but its ok, i hope i will try my best next time, i hope so. 


No comments:

Post a Comment