Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, December 13, 2010

cOnducting an effective meeting (◕‿-)

9th Disember - cOnducting an effective meeting
Trainer = Assoc prOf mOhd Khir Ashari


This session thought us about how a meeting is handled and the sequence step to set a time for have the meeting. The person who involve during meeting is the chairman + secretary + board of director + the share holder. A lots of theory about this tOpic. Including about the notice of meeting.


It's quiet interesting for me, when the trainer was explained this entire thing and als0 how the secretary does the particular jobs to make the meeting is going smooth. And I hOpe, i will become a secretary ... hehe. I also love to take a class about accountancy and finance after I learn abOut this subject. I hope i will able to make it real . I hOpe so much. Because i will learn new things that not in  my expertise field. A lot of things that i've get  from this sessiOn. Tq prOf (◕‿-) 


from http://btrhoa.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment