Daisypath Vacation tickers

Sunday, December 12, 2010

✿the art of public speaking✿

8th December - the art of public speaking
Trainer = Mr Hisham Karim & Miss Hanani Ahmad ( kak nani)



hehehe just for hiasan, Google
I was so impressed with our trainer for this day, Mr Hisham Karim. He's very funny person, such a comedian to me. His face looks like Eric Leong, hehehe can u imagine???? The day was full of joy and laughter. He also has the "pOwer" to read people just by asking a random question to all of us. About 70% he guesses it right. wOww I want to be like him. He also thought us a bit about the theory of public speaking. I can’t stop to laughing with his humors, plus when he talks with Nazreen about “Puding Raja”, Mr Hisham favourite food. 

Then we were given a quick task/activity by kak nani to draw anything that comes out from your mind. And then I draw my cat, Amina. She such an adorable cat. Every morning, she will wake me up from sleep by meow meow to me and also bite my hand. Huhu .For this activity, there’s 10 trainees that early finish their drawing need to go in front, then give a speech for 5 minutes. With no preparation. Good job for them.


After break, we have another task to present. This task does it in group. Each group were given a subject then described it with a creative way. At the end of this session, all of us were assigned to give a talk about 5 minutes according our subject. This is an individual task. My subject is Information Technology. So wish me good luck for that day 21 Disember ✿. 


No comments:

Post a Comment