Daisypath Vacation tickers

Sunday, January 2, 2011

the finale

28th December 2010 is our final day in communication skills

what we do for that day ??  

today Mdm Liza & Mdm Sita was here with us. we were going to  present the business proposal by group which is 30 minutes for each group. hehe my group XX power , take 2nd for the turn. its quite early to present, but my group member Yatie got an interview. good luck to her. Today, all of us looks pretty, awesome, gorgeous and looks professional with our attire.... huhuhu. 

my group are going to present about Eco-PALF fiber. my part is Investment Highlight & The Conclusion . I'm the finishing one. fuhh everything goes well and smooth. I think my group do it very great. And I think , i become more confident and feel calm to talk. Alhamdullilah. 

about 9 group must be to present , and we finish late, about 6 pm. Its ok, because everything are settle...

*i'll upload my group presentation pic later =)

No comments:

Post a Comment